I don't know about you, but I'm definitely starting to feel Autumnal after a little potter in the countryside picking blackberries at the weekend, so I wanted to share some ideas on how to embrace the beautiful Autumn weeks ahead:
1. Pick blackberries and make a yummy crumble! Here's a nice recipe.
2. Treat yourself to a new candle with a lovely Autumn scent and light in the now slightly darker and nippier evenings. Candles by fellow indie maker Wilton Street Craft smell lovely!
3. Get out and about with your camera and take some photos. This always helps me embrace the seasons by taking notice of changes in nature. Look out for the leaves changing colour, squirrels collecting nuts to bury for winter, and of course lovely toadstools! Use the hashtag #AutumnLovelies across Twitter and Instagram and we can all enjoy each others seasonal snaps!
4. Collect leaves and twigs outdoors to make a wreath or display. Here's some Pinterest inspiration to get you started.
5. And lastly, why not take a look at my Hedgerow collection! I'm offering 20% off everything in this print until the end of September!
Happy Autumn everyone! x